Monday 8 September 2008

Feedburner is toast... I think???

OK. Technophobe speaking. I have deleted my Feedburner feed (I think). Some poor people have been having problems subscribing to my blog and we are wondering if this is the reason. So it is no more.

If you were subscribing successfully through Feedburner then please redo it through Bloglines.

Eeek! It sounds like I know what I'm talking about - not true at all.

Jackie I hope that this now works OK. If not I'm deleting my blog and going back to 'snail mail'.

:o)

ttfn xx

7 comments:

silverpebble said...

There you are - I thought I was up to date with Google reader then 29 posts came in all at once - from you!! Like Ethel and Edna's buses - coming all at once. Been so caught up with the babe that I didn't notice the feed wasn't working - 29 posts though? Phew! Off to read....

So glad the feed's working again.

Swirlyarts said...

Yeah - you update in my blog feed now!!! I suppose I'll have to stop obsessively going to your blog now to check if you've updated :)

Mrs Jelly said...

D'you know, I was thinking exactly the same over the weekend. You've reminded me to cancel my feedburner....

Mrs Jelly said...

Ummm ... how do you delete it?

Mrs Jelly said...

*never mind*
I've just seen the big button that says "delete feed" on it !!

Daisie said...

Hurrah!
There you are showing up in my reader! So nice to see you. No more two hour sessions while I catch up with you as I have forgotten that you were there for such a long time!
XXX

Daisie said...

Just noticed your folksy button, where'd it come from? Is it me or is Folksy really hard to navigate? Am I just a stupid ludite? You really should post a small tutoral!
XXX