Saturday 6 September 2008

Doesn't know his a*** from his elbow...

This morning we were 'watching' (well it was on in the background) Brain Jitsu. For those kid-free or non-UK readers this is a children's TV programme (click on the link to see episodes), which focusses on using different parts of the brain to complete tasks - kind of like the Brain Training software. After each round one "brainee" gets knocked out.

Anyhoo they were explaining that one particular challenge used the temporal lobes. OH then started asking kiddie if she knew which side of the brain controlled which side of the body. She proceeded to explain to him about using the left and right side of the brain - creativity versus logic and so on. He then turned to me and said (WARNING - the link contains anatomical images you may not want to look at whilst eating or want kiddies to see),

"So, whereabouts in the brain is the perineum? I know it's part of it but I don't know where."

I've always thought that mens' brains where found below the waist but that just proves it!!!

(Sorry M but I couldn't let that little gem go unmentioned. I love you really and know it was lack of sleep. xxx)

7 comments:

Mrs Jelly said...

Your camper-van swap partner has been chosen!
See my blog for details

hens teeth said...

Smirk! What a plonka!

hens teeth said...

Smirk! What a plonka!

Tip Top said...

Hehehehheh!! I knew without looking (at the link I mean) where it was hehehehehe!!!!

Swirlyarts said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!! That just got the biggest belly laughs from me and Matt :) Well that has brightened up my Sunday morning! Question is will he ever live it down??

Anonymous said...

and his sis in law is a midwife too!!!! you think he would know...ah what a gem wait til i tell stuie, mind you he mih=ght not know where it is either!!!

artisbliss said...

That is hilarious.