Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Blog

Happy Christmas!

Happy New Year!

Happy New Blog!

Yeah! Yeah! I've been really lax with my posting over the last few weeks. Well, OK months. But with the New Year come new plans and resolutions.

As you can see I've been playing with the layout of my blog. I'm toying with the idea of making other changes too. But for now I'm going to be playing with templates, colours, fonts and photos. Sorry if it gives you a bit of a headache but I feel the need for a Spring clean - all be it a bit premature.

The Christmas decs are coming down today and while I'm in that kind of mood I'm sprucing up my cyber home too.

I'm also thinking about Twitter, crafting 365 on Flickr, photographing and selling work on a regular basis on etsy and Folksy.

This is all sounding a bit random and disjointed but I wanted to get it 'out there' so I'm on record about doing these things, and can be reminded of them in a few months when none of them have happened!! lol

Right. I'd better go as the rest of the family are huffing and puffing about me having been on the PC all morning. Role on Monday - back to school and work. ;o) Having said that I too have my commission to finish and it needs to be delivered by Friday at the latest. One week to go. Eeeek!!

ttfn
xx

8 comments:

hens teeth said...

Great new look girlie, I'm likin' it!
Good to get a few things in place at the beginning of year.
We went to Coppice Wood at Cannock Chase, but I think you had the better idea!
Thanks for all your great comments and suport
viv x

Sal said...

I hope all your plans work out ;-)
Whatever you do,I am sure that I'll continue
to visit ;-)
Happy New Year ;-)

artisbliss said...

I'm liking the hair there, e&e. Nice new look for your blog, too. Have a great new year!

JuliaB said...

Happy New Year! Love the new look!
x

saraeden said...

Happy New Year to you too , love the new look !
Thanks for the comment , i really love Pendennis !!

Sara x

Kitty said...

You can't beat a bit of blue, can you? I regularly change the colours and header at my blog - I get bored with it if I don't alter it now and again. Mine are always green and/or blue - my favourite colours. I like this new layout - it's great.

Happy New Year to you and yours, from me and mine. May 2009 bring you loads of good stuff.

x

Tip Top said...

Happy New Year to you too!!

Anonymous said...

hey Lindsey,
Happy New Year to you too! My resolution is to get your mermaid done asap! I'm hosting a couple of fairy swaps (one for you, one for kiddie) if you have time to join up... you sound busy :o)
Missy