Tuesday 13 January 2009

Back off holiday in time for Valentine's Day

FINISHED!!!!!

I have finally completed my plushie commission so can now concentrate on making and selling things again for a while.

As a pre-cursor to this I decided to pop into my etsy and Folksy shops to have a little lookie, and discovered that I have been 'on holiday' from my Folksy shop for...? months!!! Bah!! What a wally!! How many hundreds of sales have I missed? lol

The shop is now back up and trading. Hooray!!

And to give it a little nudge here's a small featurette on one of the items listed.

This little baby is on sale for a small fee ( amere £3.95 plus P&P). A red rosie brooch. Ideal as a little Valentine's gift for someone but could be worn throughout the year.


The flower is hand-embroidered in pure silk ribbon on green felt, which has been free machine-embroidered to give added texture. After the brooch is constructed I stitch tiny red delica beads to the front.
It measures about 38mm across and has a plastic back and metal pin.
If you are interested in this or any of my other goodies - which I am now going to add to my shops on a regular basis - click on the links in the text or the shop buttons in the right hand margin.
I will post again later, all being well...
ttfn
xx

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thank you for all your kind and thoughtful comments about my aprons. I do like that brooch - there is something magical about red and green together. Very zingy!