Tuesday 8 October 2013

Handmade 365 + 8

A real cop-out today. We've been very busy at the shop today. A big delivery to unpack and put away, a workshop this afternoon and another this evening.  So I'm posting my promised picture of my pinny from yesterday plus the 'ethel and edna' badge that now lives on it. 

As you can see it's a tad roomy. I've now pinned the side seams to take it in a bit and I think it may need a couple of darts as well. 


This is the little L badge on the pocket. L is for lovely and lime as well as Lindsey.  Love a bit of green. 

Right. It has been a mad day. I'm now waiting for iPlayer to finish cooking Bake Off so I can catch up on tonight's episode, with a bit of hooking on the side.  I've sustained more hooking injuries - frozen shoulder and sore elbow - but I so desperately want to finish my Granny cardi.  Yay!!  It's ready. Aaaannnddd baake!  

ttfn xx

No comments: