Tuesday 1 July 2008

LET ME IN!

OK. So I've whinged and moaned since the weekend about the state of my room. Well now you can see just how bad things are.

Come with me into my domain...


Here we have the now lovely tidy landing with no stuff piled up all along it. And there at the end is the door (and please note that it is closed) to my little cupboard.

But open that door and this is what lurks behind it...

Piles of stuff unceremoniously dumped in every little bit of space. My chair is piled high. My table is unreachable. My floor has gone.
Oh if only the lovely lady on eBay would send me a message to tell me I can come and pick up my bookcase all would be well. Then I could spend tomorrow moving all my books onto it, and after that reorganising all my fabrics, threads, paints, etc, etc, etc, etc..... I'm beginning to wish I'd just gone to Ikea and bought a brand new one. It would've been £30 more but I could be up and running by now. Herumph!

Here endeth this rant.

8 comments:

saraeden said...

Yep you do need that bookcase !! My sewing room is pilled up around our dining table because himself still hasnt finished my sewing room !!

Thanks for the comment and i still have more photos to add yet ;0)

Sara x

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That is some challenge - but think how great it'll be when you've got it all sorted and just how you want it! It'll be brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Lol! That look just like my craft room and I have no excuse as I've got a bookcase... ;P

Jackie said...

You are not alone.
I wouldn't rely on the new bookcase..I used to think 'If only I had a filing cabinet'. I have and its no better.

pink-petal-designs said...

just keep thinkg how lovely it will be when finished. I love the sign !!

jennyflowerblue said...

Martha Stewart eat your heart out!

Tip Top said...

Oh-oh!!

Close the door - no-one will ever know!

Swirlyarts said...

Yeah I hate to be the voice of doubt but I wouldn't rely on the new bookcase either - I have 3 big Ikea bookcases, a desk, a sofabed, an ottaman top oh and another bookcase and it still all ends up on the floor!!