Friday 1 August 2008

More on Folksy

So further to my quick note the other night, at last I have got around to listing some of my stuff on etsy and Folksy.
To begin with I just put one Silly Girl in each shop. This "Fly Away Home" girlie with golden hair and a red frock is available on Folksy. A similar dolly but with coffee-stained 'skin' is on etsy.

Then this afternoon I have added this Bits and Bobs Box,
this Bits and Bobs Box,
this Tea Bag Softie and
this Rosie Brooch to my Folksy shop.

Click on the links to see more pictures (like the inside lining of the boxes). Again, any feedback would be gratefully received - pricing? photos? descriptions? Is there anything I've left out that I needed to include? Is there something I have included but shouldn't have? All advice and criticism is helpful. I've got broad shoulders so hit me with it.
I now have to go and list some more on etsy to even things out and see which gets a better (if any) response. btw thanks so much to all my little chumettes who've already peeked at "ethel and edna on etsy" and 'hearted' me. I feel like a real grown-up now talking about being 'hearted' and stuff.
Other stuff. The names have been drawn for the Fairy Tale Swap on Meridian Ariel's blog. Phew!! In by the skin of my teeth on that one as I said 'Yes' in the comments section but forgot to email my details to her. Yes - Apryl it was MY fault. Sorry. :o( Anyhoo I've got Apryl as my partner and she's got me. I'm soooooo excited as she is into the slightly darker, more gothic fairy tales. My fingers are itching to get started.
I'm also in ClaireP's Robot Swap - partners to be announced this evening. I have plans for that one too so I must get started and not leave it 'til the last minute like the Russian Doll Swap.

Right. I must dash. I think I forgot to mention but this weekend I'm tackling the Three Peaks, starting off this evening. I've done no training and I've not really got any special equipment but hopefully by Sunday I'll have surmounted all three. See you back here Sunday evening to let you know how I got on.

ttfn xx

5 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

Gosh, aren't you busy!! All these swaps and things....put me to shame! And I haven't even mentioned the Peaks!!
Thanks for paying me a visit...this is a great read. Adding you to my blogroll.I need to return to take it all in! Love your banner at the top. Your products are great by the way xx

Apryl said...

don't worry about the swap confusion it will all work it self out in the end. As long as we all have fun doing it! WOW the three peaks... that is very impresive especially with the forcasted rain... I am soooo unfit...

saraeden said...

Thank you sooooo much for the comment !!! all is well-ish now ;0)

I love the silly girl on etsy and will go have a look see at folksy .. i have joined up but not had chance yet !!

Sara x

walter and me said...

Wow, you've been busy! Lovely work. I've not checked out Folksy yet... and you're fitting in the 3 peaks too. I'm seriously impressed!

Chloe said...

Yey for Sillies!
I'm off to have a nosy on folksy.