Tuesday 19 August 2008

I'll be back with you shortly...

Hellooooooooooooo. 'Tis me! I'm back. I've had a fab holiday, despite the typical English summer weather. I'm now ploughing through washing, ironing, Bloglines updates, emails, Olympics, etc, etc but normal service will resume and a full update will follow shortly.
However, I had to let you know that lovely Lynsey has done a feature on Folksy and included my Rosie Lee teabags on cuteable. A huge thank you to her. :o) What a fab way to come back.
Sorry this is so quick but there are a couple of cycle races to watch. Go Team GB!!!!
ttfn xx

3 comments:

artisbliss said...

Well don't you look all relaxed and happy. I hope you have a great time.

Swirlyarts said...

Yeah - welcome back!

Jackie said...

How do you manage to have such perfect hair on the beach?