Monday 25 August 2008

The Big Knit 2008


big knit 2008
Originally uploaded by ethel and edna
So here are my first attempts at little woolly hat-making. I can see these becoming addictive - I was up 'til 2.30am, watching rubbish on telly and knitting just one more of these. :o)

They are so satisfying because you can make and finish one really, REALLY quickly. I made all four yesterday evening from about 9pm onwards, and that includes several "total unpickings" and "starting-from-scratches". (I lost count!!)

I just need to make a few pom poms or tassels to finish them off.

Yay!!! I DID KNITTING!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, so much in so little a time

Country Cottage Chic said...

So cute! They'd make cosy hats for hamsters!! ;-)

Swirlyarts said...

They look fab!! I have some that I collected off the bottles last year - still don't know what to do with them!

Tip Top said...

HHHmmm! I like the chocolate looking ones!!